across the world
Cogneesol at Applied Net 2023
Cogneesol will be a part of the Applied Net 2023, the world’s largest insurtech conference, from 23-26 October, at the Aria Resort in Las Vegas, USA.
The Applied Net Conference is an annual event that brings together insurance professionals, technology experts, and industry leaders to discuss the latest trends, share insights, and explore innovative solutions. The conference will showcase cutting-edge solutions and best practises to address emerging challenges and opportunities in insurance tech. There will be courses, panel discussions, case studies, roundtables, and new hands-on labs where participants can work in the software alongside the instructor to apply learnings in real time.
The conference serves as a platform for networking, learning, and discovering how technology is transforming the insurance sector. This year, the event is poised to be bigger and more impactful than ever before.
Key highlights of the conference includes:
- Pre-conference program focussing on emerging leaders in the industry
- Sessions on niche topics such as Commercial Casualty, Certificates of Insurance and Additional Insureds, and Analyzing Cyber Liability, and discussions on the latest innovations and opportunities in digital distribution and servicing
- Expert panel discussions on roles of renewals managers moving agencies forward, distribution platforms, cybersecurity, newest interface enhancements and reporting techniques
- Networking roundtables on digital brokerage adoption, streamline personal line renewals
- Exhibitions by more than 85 exhibitors showcasing insurers’ latest product offerings, innovations and product demos
Cogneesol at the Applied Net Conference
Cogneesol will be exhibiting at booth #117 where our insurance experts will show how we have been utilizing automation, artificial intelligence, and data analytics to streamline and enhance various aspects of insurance operations. Our experts will share case studies of some of our existing clients showcasing how our proprietary solutions have been making our client processes more efficient and cost-effective, how we are driving agility within the operations, and how all these levers are ultimately benefiting both our clients and their customers, the policyholders, leading to deep customer satisfaction.
In addition, our team is also all geared with demos of our machine learning and automation solutions designed specifically for various areas of insurance processes. The tools touch and improve core processes such as claims processing, policy administration, certificate of insurance issuance, reconciliations, audit sampling, insurance analytics, and drive efficiencies across costs, and resource and infrastructure utilization.
These solutions have been built to:
- Address market volatilities
- Assess and price underwriting risks accurately
- Manage distribution channels effectively
- Build seamless claims processes
- Warehouse, intelligently process and visualize data
- Navigate regulatory changes and stay compliant
Cogneesol’s team is excited to engage with fellow attendees, insurance professionals, and technology experts to explore new ideas and innovative strategies for tackling the challenges of the insurance industry. We hope to drive positive change together and push the boundaries of what is possible in insurance operations.
We look forward to meeting you at the Applied Net 2023!
For more information, contact us at [email protected]
Thought-leadership articles, blogs, case studies on how to optimize operations, makes processes efficient, reduce costs, be future-ready – Stay abreast with our newsletter.
Enter your email address below.
and Terms of Service apply.