The process of preparing tax returns is known as Tax Preparation. It is done for income tax returns, for a person other than the taxpayer and generally for recompense. Tax preparation may be done by a licensed professional such as an attorney, accountant, agents or tax preparation businesses.
However, it is possible that an individual can prepare his/her tax return with the help of tax preparation software. There are multiple tax preparation software’s available, but Lacerte Tax Preparation software stands out by providing state of the art services to its users. Lacerte is perfect for tax firms with individual and business clients.
Here are a few points why an individual or business should consider using Lacerte Tax Preparation Software for tax preparation services:
Speed: Lacerte helps its customers save up to 52 minutes on every complex return
- Integrated tools and automatic calculations help speedy results through toughest returns
- User friendly interface helps save time and provides direct access to all forms
- Lacerte is equipped with 27 built in saving features like K-1 Transfer, E- Signature tool etc. which reduces hassle and processing time
All-inclusive: Lacerte allows users to prepare any return virtually
- 5,700 of the most complex forms are included for individuals and business houses
- Regular in product alerts regarding changes in tax law
- Automatic re-calculation on corresponding forms when changes occur
Reliable: Strong Diagnostics and customer support
- Lacerte has been providing support of over 34 years
- Over 18000 error diagnostics have been designed to help discover mistakes, omissions and make certain highest refunds with fewer redundant returns
Lacerte Tax assists professionals to complete more returns in less time. From seamless data transition between accounting and tax preparation systems, Lacerte Tax Preparation software greatly expedites the user through preparation.
Lacerte’s unique time- saving features, forms, tools and support allows completion of more returns in less time.