A US-based personal injury law firm that Cogneesol has been servicing since 2016.
Scope of Work
In the expansion of an in-house administrative team, the firm required support on specific requirements based on relevant laws and legal administrative services, including:
- Drafting: Discovery questions and interrogatories, complaints
- Summarization: Medical records, billings, depositions, and expert witnesses
- Settlement letters
- Google Calendar – Scheduling
- High cost of operations
- High failure rate in the mediation stage
- Increasing backlogs due to new cases
- Low rate of settlement due to lack of documentation
- Missed limitation period to file complaints, responsive pleadings, and discovery documents
- Sizeable attorney time spent on clerical requirements
Cogneesol’s Optimization Solution
We streamlined the client’s processes by:
- Creating a database for timely notification of limitation period, case details including names of the party and witnesses, injury date, the due date for responsive pleadings, and of the discovery process
- Creating templates for every requirement such as complaints, notices, discovery documents and applications, summary reports
The team’s research and drafting work is so thorough that our attorneys get a ready base to draw up their case arguments. This saves us much time and resources. Plus, it allows us to focus purely on the case. Cogneesol’s work is truly valuable.
With the standardization of report and summary templates, we have been able to give the client significant bandwidth in not only concentrating on the win themes for their cases but have also enabled them to take up more cases. Further:
- Our precise evidence gathering helped the client acquire a high settlement value of 26%
- Our specialized drafting of mediation brief and compiling of evidence helped in mediation success accruing a benefit of 32%
- Helped draft settlement demand letters at the pre-litigation stage and thus helped in decreasing the caseload and litigation cost
- Enabled timely notification of the statute of limitation. This is an important part when filing the complaints and discovery documents
- Reduced administrative costs by 50%
It is always a pleasure to learn that the work we do has positively impacted our clients and that they are happy to share their experiences.
Through the last three years of our association with Cogneesol, we have come to depend on their drafting support completely. They are experts of various laws and regulations; their drafts are accurate and complete; do not require undue review efforts. They make it easier and faster for us to build our cases.
Cogneesol’s legal team works like your own team when they are on your case. They are experts at handling end-to-end backend functions, and leave me with ample time to plan my strategy and arguments. In many occasions, they have given me counter views after in-depth research. These counter views have always made my arguments stronger. I look forward to their support in every case now.
Thank you, researchers, for your extensive research and inputs for the BC Court of Appeal case. I am happy to confirm that the firm could present a strong appeal thanks to the thorough drafted factum. Your strong understanding of the law and the related regulations give us confidence for stronger representation in the future. You make us a formidable team. Thank you!
Cogneesol’s legal experts are the backbone of my firm here in New Orleans -- from document review to most of our backend legal functions. A bunch that are experts at our laws and regulations, they are also extremely approachable for sundry research and assignments that keep arising from time to time in our line of work. Most importantly, they provide us seamless, timely service all the time.
Be it for our motions or our pleadings, case after case, Cogneesol has exhibited an unerring commitment to service excellence, quality, thoroughness and timeliness. They literally function like our own in-house team! Such is the comfort level now. Their deep expertise gives us the confidence to delegate to them all our litigation support assignments. Add to this their reasonable rates! We strongly recommend Cogneesol!