A US-based law firm providing services in immigration, health care, administrative law, business and trade, general practice, disability, healthcare, juvenile law, education, elder law, etc.
Scope of Work
Drafting of discovery documents and maintaining of practice management software PC Law.
The client processes were low on productivity grappling with error-ridden documents, the missed limitation period in the filing of claims and discovery documents, unorganized case files, unavailability of templates for processes.
Additionally, the high cost of paralegal services necessitated an immediate redesign of process flows and process controls.
Cogneesol’s Optimization Solution
Cogneesol designed and deployed a comprehensive solution that addressed the needs of the process at various levels:
- Drafted standard discovery questions and interrogatories pursuant to Rule 25, Tennessee Rules of Juvenile Procedure in matters related to custody of children where the parents have been either under the alleged influence of drugs or the negligence on the part of parents towards children and resultant there is an appointment of Guardian Ad Litem for the children
- Drafted standard discovery questions and set of interrogatories which are directed towards the parents by Guardian Ad Litem
- Streamlined usage of the PC Law Software between the Cogneesol team and client for ease and promptness
Cogneesol made our drafting process very smooth, accurate, and regular. These have helped us in building our clientele and growing our firm.
Cogneesol helps a US-based law firm streamline document draft processes driving 50% cost efficiencies and 100% compliance.
Cogneesol has been the client’s drafting partner for close to five years now. The standard processes designed and deployed by us helped the client in streamlining their department, lowering their timelines thereby saving wage cost and overheads.
- One of the major highlights has been the delivery of quality drafts. Our internal capability and controls ensure quality delivery both at the process level and at the review
- Our team of legal experts works in two shifts helping the client with fast turnaround timelines and operations
- Our standard procedures have resulted in 50% operating cost reduction and 100% compliance on timely notification of the statute of limitation to the client
It is always a pleasure to learn that the work we do has positively impacted our clients and that they are happy to share their experiences.
Cogneesol’s legal team is a real expert at handling day-to-day law practice management tasks including drafting agreements and contracts. They handle our document review and management, contract review and drafting. We strongly recommend their services to any firm that needs legal contract drafting done. They are accurate and error-free; submit their work on time. What’s more, they are experts with every U.S. law!
Cogneesol’s legal experts are the backbone of my firm here in New Orleans -- from document review to most of our backend legal functions. A bunch that are experts at our laws and regulations, they are also extremely approachable for sundry research and assignments that keep arising from time to time in our line of work. Most importantly, they provide us seamless, timely service all the time.
Cogneesol has been handling our document review and management, contract drafting and management services for the last two years, and we have been extremely satisfied with their comprehensive and immaculate service delivery. They are meticulous and leave nothing to chance. Further, the flexibility of their rate cards allows us the freedom to approach them with all requests of backend support.
Through the last three years of our association with Cogneesol, we have come to depend on their drafting support completely. They are experts of various laws and regulations; their drafts are accurate and complete; do not require undue review efforts. They make it easier and faster for us to build our cases.
Today, we rely on Cogneesol for handling most aspects of our law firm’s back-office operations. It had started with the basic yet crucial document review tasks. Their excellent service delivery simply led to widening the scope of work and now, we also depend on them for contract abstraction, drafting, and management. Not only do they deliver quality service, they are also reasonably priced helping us stay cost efficient.