across the world
Streamline Your Account Reconciliation Process with Cogneesol
There is a certain dichotomy about the whole accounting process. On one hand, the very foundation of a business rests largely on operational data processed by the accounting system. On the other hand, it is a function that does not really require a lot of discretionary powers on the part of the management, only interpretation of the reports generated.
An integral part of the whole accounting process is reconciliation and its importance lies in the fact that a wide range of heads of accounts depend on this single entity to be proved precise and accurate in all respects.
However, because of its inherent complexities and the need for processing of huge amounts of data and invoices, few companies prefer to go through it in-house. The focus thus is on outsourcing account reconciliation process to agencies that have the professional expertise to handle reconciliation activity, regardless of the number of transactions that are carried out every month.
And there is none better than Cogneesol to do so, considering that we have long years of experience in this field. But before going in to the details as to how we can take the pressure off you so far as reconciliation is concerned, a small brief about us will be in order.
Cogneesol was established in 2008, and within a very short time, we established ourselves as one of the industry leaders in the global business outsourcing scenario. Our clients today range from medium to large business to a clutch of Fortune 500 companies. We cover industries and domains that include legal and insurance services, IT and technology services and above all top of the line accounting services.
Use of the latest accounting software and cutting edge technologically advanced hardware help us to fulfill the goals of our clients. Our team of dedicated accountants are of course professionally qualified and experienced to handle the full reconciliation process in software like QuickBooks and NetSuite comprehensively.
When you want to streamline your account reconciliation process with Cogneesol, there are basically two ways that you can do so –
- Outsource in totality – Let us handle the full reconciliation process for you. The advantage here is that you can be sure that all your books of accounts linked to payments and receipts are fully balanced and that your balance sheet reflects figures that are accurate.
- Outsource partially – You can opt to Outsource accounts reconciliation of specific items to us which you feel is important for your business. For example, these might be heads of accounts where profit and loss are involved so as to keep a check on your finances and avoid revenue leakage.We will send you a rundown of all activities in the accounts whose reconciliation has been entrusted to us. You might even choose to outsource the total deposits or the total payments reconciliation to us.
At Cogneesol we are committed to providing you top line account reconciliation services. What are the advantages that you get when you partner with us –
- Data security – We are very serious about maintaining confidentiality of client records and have incorporated layers of security measures in our systems. All transfer of data between clients and Cogneesol is carried out over fully secured and safe web servers.Again, by having all heads of accounts balanced simultaneously, you eliminate the possibility of a fraudulent transaction as your internal records are being matched against an external entity – the bank statement.This is crucial as information about your invoices and payments and receipts has to be uploaded to us for processing and again sent back to your system. We will also enter into a non-disclosure agreement with you which will be an assurance of our commitment to protect the security of your business data.
- Better control of your finances – When you outsource your reconciliation process to Cogneesol, you are always on top of your financial position. We balance your books with the bank statement promptly every month and this will give you an idea of your financial state at all times.Once you are in the know of this, you can take crucial business decisions based on the actual cash situation without having to rely on figures that might be grossly inflated or below the real level.
- Documents to support reconciliation reports – This is absolutely necessary to establish the authenticity of the reconciliation done by us. We attach supporting documents to reconciliation reports submitted to you so that you are sure of the validity of our work.Further, in any business, there will be some delinquent or long outstanding items that are difficult to trace.In such cases, we will offer action plans to eliminate these items so that you arrive at a true position of account balances. Regular action taken reports on this score will also be provided to you.
Thinking as to why exactly should you join hands with Cogneesol? When you outsource account reconciliation process to us, you are putting your trust in a company that has more than 300 customers in 15 countries around the world. This is solely due to the benchmarks of excellence that we have set for ourselves and scrupulously follow always. Call at +1-646-688-2821 to get started with your free trial.
How can Accountant help a Restaurant with Financial Success?Read More
Beat Accounts Receivable Challenges through OutsourcingRead More
Why CPAs Need Tax Preparation Services During Tax Season?Read More
How can you Leverage the Benefits of Outsourcing Accounts Payable for Businesses?Read More
Virtual Bookkeeping: Everything You Need to Know [Infographic]Read More
A Comprehensive Guide to Setting Realistic Revenue Goals for CPA FirmsRead More
Thought-leadership articles, blogs, case studies on how to optimize operations, makes processes efficient, reduce costs, be future-ready – Stay abreast with our newsletter.
Enter your email address below.
and Terms of Service apply.