- About Us
- Request a Quote
Toll Free: +1 833 313 3143
across the world
QuickBooks Business Accounting Software Versions and Prices – The Comparison
QuickBooks is very popular accounting software used all over the world. It has been packaged, developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks business accounting and Quickbooks payroll management is the talk of the town in the business world. The small and medium-sized businesses have gained a lot by using this software. It offers various excellent options like cloud based technology, acceptance of business payments, management of paid bills and payroll functions.
The objective of this article is to offer an insight regarding the various software versions of QuickBooks. QuickBooks Desktop Pro is the basic version of QuickBooks for the PC. This version offers excellent QuickBooks accounting for businesses. Apart from this version, there are other options like Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise editions.
The difference between the premier and the pro version of the QuickBooks has been discussed below (the features which premier has and pro doesn’t have):
- Sales Orders- This feature helps in creating an internal control of the approved orders. This feature is available in premier version but not in the pro version.
- Preparing purchase orders from the estimates- By using the previous item information offered in the software, purchase orders can be prepared.
- Inventory Center- It helps in easy analysis and identification of various transactions involving a particular inventory item.
- Worksheet regarding completion of sales orders- All the sales orders can be previewed by using this option.
- QuickBooks Business Planner- This unique function helps in the future planning of the business by using the stored data.
- Industry Specific Reports- This feature helps in keeping separate reports of clients belonging to different industries.
- Inventory Assembly- The assembly items can be combined along with inventory part items. This helps in better maintenance of inventory.
- Batch Invoicing- By creating different billing groups, customers can be managed easily.
- Previous Reconciliation Reports- This feature helps in making the reconciliation of accounts easy by taking the reference of previous reports.
Another version called QuickBooks Accountant is also available. This feature contains some additional features which have been discussed below:
- Batch Enter Transactions:
- Batch Delete Transactions:
- Batch Reclassify Transactions
- Fixed Asset Manager to calculate depreciation from the list of fixed items.
- Adding Comments to Reports
- Statement Writer
- Sending Journal Entries to clients
- Client Collaborator feature- It helps in sending client notes or questions about transactions and clients.
Another version is the QuickBooks Enterprise whose features match QuickBooks accountant plus there are some additional features:
- Ability to upgrade to 6-30 Simultaneous users. Consolidate multiple QuickBooks files
- More Custom fields
- Unlimited names and items.
- Designed for larger data file sizes and network.
- US-Based Tech support
- Ability to unify statements of two companies
- Advanced Inventory
- Advanced Pricing
- Shortage Report
- Enhanced Inventory Receiving
- Adjust Margin and Mark-up per item
- Assign a Default Class
- Disallow Negative Inventory
- Disallow sales to overdue customers
- Disallow user from entering opening balances
- Label Printer Support:
- Find and Select Items:
- Advanced Reporting
The prices of the various versions have been mentioned below:
QuickBooks Pro- $219
QuickBooks Premier- $379
QuickBooks Enterprise- $84
Cogneesol has emerged as a successful provider of outsourcing QuickBooks accounting services to business organizations from all over the world at affordable costs. These services can help the business firms in maximizing their potential and sustaining their profitability.
To get more information, contact us at [email protected] or call us at: USA: +1 646 688 2821
Balancing Workload and Budget: The Benefits of Outsourced ParalegalsRead More
Common Mistakes Tax Preparers Make and How to Avoid ThemRead More
Cogneesol Provides Support in Improving CX for InsurersRead More
How can Accountant help a Restaurant with Financial Success?Read More
Beat Accounts Receivable Challenges through OutsourcingRead More
How can you Leverage the Benefits of Outsourcing Accounts Payable for Businesses?Read More
Thought-leadership articles, blogs, case studies on how to optimize operations, makes processes efficient, reduce costs, be future-ready – Stay abreast with our newsletter.
Enter your email address below.
and Terms of Service apply.